1. How do I submit a review of a class, local group or event?
Only classes and local groups include the ability to submit reviews. Simply find the listing on the site, click on the entry and then scroll down and click the "Write a review" button. You do not need to have an account to add a review.
Please add reviews responsibly. We reserve the right to remove any reviews that are inappropriate and not in accordance with our guidelines:
- Inappropriate content: Such as profanities, threats or personal insults.
- Inconsistent reviews: The review has a rating inconsistent with the text (e.g. excellent, but given one star)
- Commerical or promotional content: Reviewers should not use the opportunity to promote other businesses.
We will also remove reviews which are deemed to be inappropriate for other reasons not specified above, for example, privacy.
2. How do I edit or delete my review?
If you are registered with the site and signed in when submitting the review, you will be able to edit or delete your review entry either from My account. Click on either Classes and local groups or Events, click on the Reviews tab and then click the gear icon to either edit or delete your review.
If you have made a mistake in your review and were either not logged in at the time of the review or registered with the site, please contact us with the details of the changes required.
3. What do I do if I see an inappropriate review or comment?
Each review has a "flag content" button where you can report an inappropriate review. We will not remove reviews because they are negative, but we will remove reviews which are not in line with our review guidelines above.
Every flag we receive will be reviewed, however, we do not respond to individual notifications. If you wish to receive confirmation from us, please include this request and your contact address within the description in the flag content form. As we are a small team, it can take some time to work through all the requests.
4. What do I do if I believe a business listing is not appropriate?
An inappropriate listing could include the following:
- Errors, such as an incorrect address
- The business may have closed
- Misleading information
If you spot something that is not right, please contact us.